Order minimum is 12 pieces per product (per scent). Free shipping over $1000 does not apply on orders containing Ready-to-Label products.
Light up your brand with custom soy-coconut candles with wood wicks!
- About our Candles
- The Wax: We use 100% plant-based wax in our candles because it provides a clean, long-lasting burn that’s better for you and better for the environment. Our wax is completely free of additives that other soy and soy-coconut blends have.
- The Wicks: Our wood wicks are sustainably sourced from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified mills. They're better for the environment than cotton wicks because you get many more wicks from a tree than you do a cotton plant.
Virgin coconut soy wax
We will let you know the additional ingredients for your labels based on the scent(s) you choose!
- Container + Label Specs + Charges
- Our candle jars hold 230 g / 9 oz and are 3.625" H x 2.75" D
- The max label trim size for our candle glass is 2" x 8"
- All candles require a warning label on the bottom of the glass.
Label Printing + Application
- Have your labels professionally printed! The charge for the label itself will vary depending on the size and quantity ordered. The charge will range from $0.40 - $1.00 per label and we will quote you prior to finalizing your order.
- Have us apply your labels for you! The charge for application is $0.25 per jar.
- We can absolutely design a label for your brand. You just need to provide us with your inspo, logo and we will come up with ideas for you. Design charges are $80/hour with a 1 hour minimum charge.
- Already have a designer? No problem - we will provide you with the full ingredient listing in INCI format and manufacturing info for you to add to your labels. Then we can either print and apply for you, or leave it in your capable hands!
- Safety / Burning Tips
- To ensure an even burn, light the wooden wick across the candle and allow it to burn until the wax melts out to the edges of the container. This may take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. This will create an even “melt pool” which will optimize each subsequent burn.
- Before each burn, pinch off all burned wick parts and dispose. If you do not, the wick may not light, or stay lit for long.
- Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time and carefully clip your wick using wick trimmers, nail trimmers or something with a similar blade after each use to 1/4" (basically, get rid of the black bits) for optimal burn and to reduce soot.
- Keep candle away from drafts, children and pets and ensure it is placed on a heat safe, secure surface to burn.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Once your candle has burned to 1/2" from the bottom of the jar, you can melt the remaining soy wax in very hot water and wipe the jar clean and either recycle it or reuse it.
- Volume Pricing
The more you purchase, the more you save! Order as few as 24 pieces per product and view our volume discounts below.
NOTE: the volume pricing listed below reflects a discount off the base price of the product you are ordering. The page won't display the correct discounted price once your variables are selected (it's a limitation of our site). However, once added to your cart, the correct discounted price will be shown!
- Other details
- Ready to label products are made to order and may add take up to 3 - 4 weeks to produce, depending on our manufacturing schedule.
- Flavours/scents cannot be mixed to achieve discounts
- Free shipping over $1000 does not apply on orders containing Ready-to-Label products.
- For more info, please see our FAQ page.